The Health Services Manager oversees all health services at City on a Hill, which include a monthly Health Outreach and a Free Clinic that operates three days per week with the volunteer Medical Director. This position includes a clinical component, coordinating primary care to uninsured patients in the Free Clinic and educational and managerial responsibilities. The Health Services Manager is integral to patient treatment, education, follow up, clinical data gathering and working with numerous community and university partners. This position will have a lead role in the implementation of the Medical Homes for the Homeless project with emphasis on health education and assisting patients navigate the health care system. This role oversees the evaluation of the Free Clinic, helping to ensure that it accomplishes its objectives by measuring and reporting outcomes. Supervises a small part-time clinical staff and a large and diverse volunteer team.
Specialized Know-How and Requirements:
- Registered Nurse or Public Health Education with broad experience working in underserved communities.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a public health clinic, or hospital setting, management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of numerous health education topics with ability to teach in 1:1, small group or large group settings.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities, multi-tasking, competing deadlines. Creative problem-solver, who takes initiative, uses good judgment and thinks ahead.
- Self-starter; high energy and high productivity worker.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, confidence and resilience.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Interest in the mission of the organization.
- High degree of proficiency with the full MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), and the Internet.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a self-directed environment.
- Evidence of spiritual maturity, including integrity, humility, self-control, an active prayer life and dependence on the Lord.
- Involvement in a local church
Send resume, cover letter, and salary history to email@example.com